Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All Mushed Up. Like Succotach.

I have been pondering many things lately. Some deep, some not so deep. Some things savory, some things more bland. Sometimes there is a jolt of inspiration that adds colour (I always think that colour and favourite and grey somehow look more sincere or legitimate when spelled in English instead of American... but that would be a tangent.) to my thoughts. All and all, there is not a lot of sense to be made from it, but there remains a healthy bit of Things That Really Need to Be Pondered. Its like succotash in there.


Does that make sense? Hurrah.

I am trying to figure out what this blog is. I aspire to formulate words that help me process the mush of my brain, that could cause someone else to think a little too. I am inspired by the colorful (colorful does not fall into the same category as colour. it is fine the way it is.) creativity of the blogs that I follow, and wish that I was a flipping amazing mom blogger had consistent colour to share back. I lack the consistency and diligence that it takes to create a space that would benefit/interest others. So mostly I think that this blog is just a spot for me to ramble, and hopefully to record the spice in every day moments. But I wish I was able to do more than just drivel. I need to learn how to apply my mind more thoroughly , think things through more completely, and formulate my opinions more distinctly. I think I need to relearn how to think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble On...