Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pictures of all the stuff I just talked about.

They have been downloaded. They have been sorted through. They have been selected and now they have been uploaded. Hurrah. Hurrah. Here are the pictures from New Years Eve, and first days of 2011.

I can't get over how crazy awesome these fish are. I think this might be my favorite tank at the National Aquarium.



She is finally old enough to be more interested in the fish than in her reflection on the glass.



This thing is so cool. The Jelly exhibit is all about how they are killing our oceans, but they look awfully cute to me.



After the Aquarium, it was fire, yummy dinner, and blocks time.



Toasting the New Year!



Happy New Year!



January 2, 2011 with Thatha and Grandma


Gosh. Stop looking so old. I think I should never let you wear jeans again. Footie pajamas forever.


Wearing stockings at Grammy and Grandpa's! No matter how hard you try, you can't pull those babies off your feet. Mwahaha.



Discovering tofu. Yum.


Snowday! 1/12/11


(This awesome puffy pink floral number has been passed down all the way from her Aunt Abi.)

Discovering what all that white stuff is for the first time.




And, The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble On...